Carolina Guzman, M.D, M.P.H., Cel: 984-114-9713
Meet the Doctor
She is Carolina Guzman, a pioneering resident of Puerto Aventuras and an established general practitioner. She has an added masters degree in public health and 35 years of medical experience servicing family members regardless of age.
Dra. Guzman is bi-lingual – Spanish and English – and has been making house calls in Greater Puerto Aventuras as a family doctor and primary care physician since the early days of the community’s development. She is a native of Monterrey and received her medical doctorate and MPH degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon.
As a general practitioner trained in public health, I take a holistic view of health care. That is what public health is.
Dra. Carolina Guzman
Reg: 687937 – Cert:90521
What does a General Practitioner do?
– Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
– Order, perform, and interpret tests and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
– Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
– Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
– Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
– Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
– Coordinate work with a network of nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers.
AVAILABLE 24/7—Dial Cel> 984-114-9713